A. How do I file a return request?
- Within 10 days of delivery you can place a Return request. However, in case of Damaged/Missing Product, the Return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.
- Return request will be reviewed by GST E-filing.
- If needed, request will be shared with the merchant for his/her approval.
- Post approval, pickup of the product will be arranged through our courier partners.
- If our pickup service is not available on your address, you might have to dispatch the product. GST E-filings. Will reimburse the courier charges.
- After receiving the product, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated. Please note that Replacement is depended upon the stock availability with the same merchant.
B. Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
We Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –
- Wrong Product – color/ size/ style, not what you ordered
- Wrong item ordered/ delivered
- Unsatisfactory Product – Counterfeit / Low Quality/ Expired
- Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Applicable, if the product is not under Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Damaged Product –Tampered/ Physical damage product or packaging
- Wrong Quantity – Missing Products/ Parts
- No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on product
C. Under what conditions replacement /returns request will not be accepted? Returns/ Replacement requests will not accepted under following cases –
- If Products are Altered/ Used
- If Product is Returned without Original Packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If Serial Number is tampered/used
- For Defective all products that are capped under Seller/Manufacturer’s Warranty or Reported after 10 days of the receiving the product
- If request is made after 2 days of delivery for Damaged/Missing product
- For Products sold during specific promotions, details of which would be mentioned in the Product page and Terms & Conditions page
D. Which categories are not eligible for returns/ replacement? Categories that not eligible for Returns/ Replacement are:
- After Activation of Products
- Customized Products
- E-learning & Music CDs/ DVDs
E. For the Return/ Replacement request, what would be the best time?
Return/Replace request of the Product(s) should be initiated within 10 days of Order Delivery for False / inadequate product or in case of non-receipt of Invoice & Warranty (for Electronics only). However, under the following conditions, Return Request should be filed within 2 days of Delivery:
- Damaged Product
- Empty Parcel
- Missing Item
To file a return/replacement request, please reach out to GST E-Filings Customer Support.
F. When do you initiate Pickup for Returns?
Once your order return request is approved, a pickup will be initiated from our side. You will receive an email from us, with information on the packaging, return address and required documentation. Please keep the product ready with all tags & accessories. Please make sure that the product is proper packed to avoid any damage during transit.
Please take care of the following points, while packing your product for Pickup
- Product should not be used/altered/ tampered
- Keep original price tag & packing slip intact
- Mention Order Number on the box
- Do not seal the box
- Mention the Delivery Address/Order Number on the package, before handing over the packet to our Pickup executive
- Keep the Courier Company’s receipt for tracking purposes
Please Note – GST E-Filings shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid leakage/mishandling etc.
G. In case, there is no reverse pick up service in my area, what should I so?
If in case, our contra pickup service is not available at your address, we will ask you to send the product. You will be notified for any alternative Return address, along with the packaging instructions and required documents.
In case of Self-Shipment, GST E-Filings will reimburse your courier charges (upto Rs. 300. Please take care of the following-
- It is required to mention the Delivery Address /Order number on the package, before handing it over to the Courier Representative.
- You need to send a scanned copy of the courier receipt to our address
- Track your Return Shipment on the Courier Company’s Website
H. How do I track the status of my Return request?
- Check the status of your Return at visit My Account > My Returns
- Every request received at GST E-Filings is assigned a ticket number, for which an acknowledgementmail is sent to your registered email address. Please use your registered email ID and phone number for any further communication
- Acceptance/Rejection of Reverse Pickup, Reshipment & Refund will be updated after receiving your Return Request.
I. Will I need to pay the courier charges to send my product back?
Absolutely not, you don’t need to pay anything to the courier representative if we arrange the pickup of your product. If you are sending the courier from a different courier service to our given address, you need to bear the courier cost at that time. However, the same will be reimbursed by us. The courier charges eligible for reimbursement are up to Rs.300.
J. Which documents do I need to attach for the return/ replacement process?
Documents are required during the Reverse Pickup of any product, after placing a return/replacement request.
Reverse Pickup by GST E-Filings:
- Mention the number of the order on the package before handing over the packet to the Pickup executive.
- The receipt from the courier company must be kept as a proof for tracking purposes.
- GST E-Filings shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid/mishandling etc. by the customer.
- Mention the number of the order on the packet along with the Address (as mentioned in the email by us) before handing over the packet to the Courier Company.
- You need to share a scanned copy of the courier receipt with us, as a proof for dispatching the parcel, addressed to us.
- In case, you do not get a confirmation from us on receipt of the returned product, please track the shipment with the courier service provider.
K. How will I know that my Returned product has reached you?
You will receive an email from us within 24-48 Hours of Pickup, along with the Tracking details. You can track the package on Courier Company’s website. You can also track the status of your return request at Support@erpsolutionsmart.com
L. How much time does it take to replace an order?
- We initiate the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our center.
- The replacement may get delayed or declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or in case of missing Order ID on the package.
M. How will I refund excess payment?
The one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 07-10 working days